HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRA!! 1 YEAR OLD!!
Larry's family has a tradition of letting the '1st birthday baby' eat (or rather attack) their birthday cake. We put out a shower curtain so that our place wouldn't get too messy, which helped....a lot.
Her first taste of the chocolate. YUMM!
"How do I get more of this stuff in my mouth"
"I don't think I have enough on my arm"
"Anyone else want some?"
Evidence of trying to share with everyone.
I think she missed a spot. Can you find it?
Sharing with Mommy. What a wonderful daughter.
A close up of her cake.
More chocolate.
Uncle Alan and Uncle Joseph setting up her present.
Here she is enjoying it.
I would like to invite all who have not heard the story of when Larry turned one to ask his parents or anyone who was there. Supposedly it was the most hilarious of any baby cake eating experiences ever. (His dad says Mira came close. Good job Mira)


3 comments:
I was waiting for pictures! Mira looks like she had allot of fun. The messy cake is a must.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRA!!! I wish I could have been there. I love the messy pictures, so fun. It will be fun to see what Trenton does on his first birthday.
I love you Kaylene and miss you! Thank you for the invitation too, it was adorable.
holy moley ... those cake pictures are GREAT!!
Post a Comment