Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Coming Up

We just can't believe that our little girl will be turning one in just a few days. It seems as if we were just waiting for the time when she would arrive. Now, I guess, it seems as if we have had her forever. Mira is such a sweetheart. She loves everyone and finds joy in everything. All the time I get comments on how cute she is and they fuss over her. I get more attention when I have her then when I don't.

Some good news...she is starting to understand and use signs to communicate. She knows how to open and close her hand when she wants milk. And even though she doesn't know what it means she makes her pointer finger go up and down in the sign for who? It is soooo cute. It will be fun to find out what more she will learn within the next few months.

No comments: