Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Countdown

I decided that we should have a baby countdown on our blog to help me remember how many days it will be until I will absolutely have no time at all. Yipee! The baby is due in October, which sounds farther away than 160+ days. Mira's birthday is a week from Sunday with her party the day before. If any of you have not received and invitation please let me know your address and it will get there as soon as possible. Luv ya all!

3 comments:

Emma said...

We got our invite today, thanks. Unfortunately, we will be unable to attend - except through video phone! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaylene - we love your blog, and we had never seen pictures of mira...she's adorable!!

Phipps Family said...

I was looking at my cousins blog and you are both in the same week and day. I just thought that was funny.