Larry is Graduating this Sunday with his Bachelors of Art in Music. We are so proud of him. Yet this is not the end. Larry has already been accepted to the University of Redlands to earn a Masters in Music Education along with a credential. Hurray, more school!
Personally I am excited that I have my husband back for the next few months.
*Everyone is invited to the Congratulations BBQ on Monday at 6pm at his parents house. We would love to see you there.
All things through Christ
-
I decided to make a word cloud of a scripture in Philippians that I hope
will make a change for good in the lives of many people. It was told to me
t...
13 years ago


1 comment:
Congratulations Larry!!! And to you too Kaylene, that is exciting for all of you! I miss you Kaylene and I hope you're doing well.
Love ya,
Melissa
Post a Comment