Sunday, June 28, 2009

Growing UP

Just a quick update on our little girls.

Mira is talking more and repeating a some of what we say. She cay say more of her alphabets and continues to sign them too. She is starting to sing some of the songs that we have sung to her. Like 'twinkle, twinkle little star', and e-i-e-i-o. We love that she is starting to 'share' with her sister and we think they will become best buds.

Aspynn is growing up so fast. She is now army crawling everywhere and can now get into things on the floor. She loves her sister and laughs when Mira is showing off. Aspynn has found her tongue and sticks it slightly out just because she can. It is way cute and I need to get a pic of it and post it. Aspynn loves food and is loving all the new flavors I am giving her (and her sister, thus the sharing, which sometimes isn't good. :)

Enjoy the pics:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! cute little family for sure- what sweet little girls, thanks for the update!