Saturday, October 31, 2009

Aspynn Turns One Year Old!!!!!

Cake attack!  Well, one finger did the trick for Aspynn.

We had a lot of fun at Aspynn's birthday party.  Cookie decorating, pin the nose on the pumpkin and the sand box were enjoyed by all the youngin's.  We still can't believe that she turned one today.

It sure is fun to see her walking.  Her smile and those bright blues shine up any room.  We LOVE you ASPYNN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
















---------

Mira decided that Aspynn needed to wipe her hands off from the cake, so she found a napkin and tried to clean her up....what a good sister!

3 comments:

Phipps Family said...

Oh man! Sorry we missed the party! I really wanted to bring the kids but we were all sick. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Thanks for babysitting for me at Jazzercise ;)

Melissa said...

Hi Kaylene,
I got the invite for the party. I wish I didn't live so far away! It looks and sounds like it was a lot of fun. Happy birthday Aspynn!!!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

The cake is the best part of any 1yearold party.