Mira was curious about Aspynn and Larry had the camera.
All things through Christ
-
I decided to make a word cloud of a scripture in Philippians that I hope
will make a change for good in the lives of many people. It was told to me
t...
13 years ago


5 comments:
Ahhh...
Man, that is so interesting for me to watch. You have no idea! I'm so curious how Jackson would respond to a new baby.
Hope Mira is doing well with the transition. I'm sure it will take awhile for her to get used to.
Those little hands are quick! Owen was really into Anna's eyes. Ugggh. You have such a cute family. Congratulations again!
aidan LOVES finley, almost to a fault, he constant wants to give her kisses and hugs (in which he likes to give body hugs, which could be compared with body slams) he's also thrown fits and head-butted her and thinks its hillarious to stick his fingers in her eyes, nose, ears and especially mouth! ahhhh the joys of 2 kids!
hopefully you are all adjusting well! it's quite different with 2, dontcha think?
Hi! I have enjoyed reading your blog! You do a really good job with it. I like to keep my PAF files up-to-date for Conrad & Elaine's grandparent's posterity. Please tell me Mira's full name and her birthday! I am glad to know you have a new baby--her info is already in there. Someone told me that Mira's name was Marijean and that her birthday was 25 May 2007. Please give me the correct facts. My e-mail address is lickumstickum@frontiernet.net My husband retired from working at the post office---that is where he got the idea of our address :) Thanks for letting us enjoy your life along with you. I am Aunt Ella's oldest daughter & child.
Sheila Stewart
Post a Comment