Everyone keeps asking us what we are going to name our baby girl and we just say that the baby is due in 'two weeks' and so you will find out then.
So as a baby name poll, we would like to see what you think we will be naming our second little girl...
Comment with the names.
All things through Christ
-
I decided to make a word cloud of a scripture in Philippians that I hope
will make a change for good in the lives of many people. It was told to me
t...
13 years ago


7 comments:
I was just going to ask you that the other day when we were visiting! I think that it will be something completely adorable and retro sounding, like Olive?
I think it will be new and exciting like Roma (Rob and Emma) or Embert.
hehe ... yeah we don't tell anyone either, except immediate family. although with finley i let people guess and if they guessed it correctly i would let them know.
I think it will be family related again, with a middle name of Rose. Had I known any other family names, could guess, but I don't...
Rob and Emma, I just couldn't take one of the names you would give your next daughter... Embert?
Well you, since we are your favorite...thought you would like to immortazlize us by honoring our names...heh heh :-)
So, are you going to give an option of like 10 names that we can vote on? That would be a good poll.
I agree....that would be a great poll!! Do one! :)
Post a Comment