I have kept in touch with a University buddy named Allison who has a son a few months older than Mira. Mira and Jackson got to play together at the beginning of October. He has turned into such a handsome little man :) And thanks Allison for letting us come over. We had so much fun.
Chuck E Cheeses was the next fun time with friends. Melissa and I have known each other a long time. She came down with her son to visit her family and invited us to go with them to Chuck E Cheeses. Trenton is a few months younger than Mira.
2 comments:
Thanks for coming over! Hope Mira wasn't too scarred by all of Jackson's bullying.
He kept trying to say "Mira" for the next few days after you guys visited but it always comes out "to-mar-wa" for some reason :)
Awwww, thanks for including us on your blog, that's sweet, I feel so loved. Miss you and love you Kaylene, it was good to see you. Best wishes for the birth of your new baby.
Post a Comment