We have found out the sex of our dear little one we are expecting. We would have waited until the baby was born but because of the fact that my sister-in-law Brooke and I are expecting at the same time it would be fun to find out together (for matching outfits and such, of course).
Well, the verdict is the same as the poll guessed. We are having a GIRL!!! We like the idea that Mira and this new little one will be close and become best buds, but it would have been fun to have a boy because we already have a girl. I, Kaylene, personally don't have a sister and so it might be hard to for me to understand if they quarrel and such in their adolescent and teenage years. But, we are just going to have to take all of this one step at a time. Anyways, it is exciting!
Also, we don't have a name set in stone so if anyone has any suggestions; please feel free to share.
All things through Christ
-
I decided to make a word cloud of a scripture in Philippians that I hope
will make a change for good in the lives of many people. It was told to me
t...
13 years ago


5 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting...another princess in the family. I'm happy for you guys!!
look at you ... i didn't know you had a blog!!
congrats!! HUZZAH for girls ... there's gonna be a bunch of new ones now!!
Congratluations!!! How fun and exciting. With another girl it's nice because you already have all the clothes and things. Plus, Mira will have a friend- yeah for sisters!!!
that's wonderful!
hopefully you've kept all mira's stuff...
do you know what brooke is having?
plus, what are both of your due dates again?
Congrats again! Your family is growing so fast!
Post a Comment