Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun on the Sea

Larry and I decided to get away this summer on a cruise to Ensenada (expensive as they are). This would be our Husband and Wife bonding time away from the baby. We did enjoy it but I have a feeling we won't be doing that again for a while. Both of us enjoy being alone with not too many people nearby. We couldn't leave our cabin without seeing lots of people and hearing lots of voices. We kept going to the front or the back of the ship to get away from all the hoards. The trip to shore was our favorite.

Enjoy the pics

Cruise to Ensenada

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! We took that same cruise for our Honeymoon and loved it!!

Melissa said...

Hey Kay,
That looks like fun. My family and I are doing the same cruise (I think it's the same) in August. I'm even taking the baby- makes me a little nervous. I hope it will be fun. It's good to see your pics.

Phipps Family said...

How fun!

Jodi Jean said...

aren't you ambitious!! how fun! i'm jealous.

Nicole Shelby said...

first time i heard about someone taking a cruise and they didn't mention the food!

must have been nice to have a little romantic getaway!