Mira and Aspynn decided that they should get as dirty as they could on their first day here. This is a picture of Mira covered in it.
Larry decided to go out on Lake Tahquitz with the girls. They were pretty excited.
| All was going well until both girls decided to be on one side of the canoe and it tipped over. |
| Larry is in the capsized boat trying to bring it to shore. |
| The girls just said they were "wet". And when I asked Aspynn if she was ok, she said: "Yeah, I ok" |
![]() |
| Add caption |
Mommy and Aspynn. Aspynn is now the youngest to go on the High COPE course at 32 months!
Rappelling down from COPE (Mira)
Mira up on COPE
Tahquitz Reunion: Past and Present
Our beautiful view everyday going down to the cabin.
Climbing rocks is a favorite for the girls
Pinky coming for a visit. We sure miss her up here at camp.
Random bugs showing up in our cabin. Believe me...this bug was big!






1 comment:
Wow, Kaylene, what an adventurous summer. It looks so pretty up there. I was laughing about the canoe, as long as all ended safely, it's funny. I'm glad the girls and Larry are okay. Hope things are going well. Have fun for the rest of the summer too.
Post a Comment