So I just tried my new 'rebounder'. And let me tell you, within the first three mintues it had already kicked my butt, but I managed to get through 5 mins. 5 mins and I am already tired and I mean wore out. So that either means that this works really well or that I am really out of shape. Probably both.
I can tell that I will be encouraging all of the stay at home mothers, and those that do not have a lot of time to exercise, that this is the way to go for exercise.
All things through Christ
-
I decided to make a word cloud of a scripture in Philippians that I hope
will make a change for good in the lives of many people. It was told to me
t...
13 years ago


2 comments:
rebounder ? Never heard of it, I'll have to look it up!
By the way, nice to see your blog!! Im finally getting my list revised again and I think I missed you the last time! Love you guys, the family pic is gorgeous!!
Your new baby is gorgeous!!! What a cute family pic! We totally need to get one done. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment